Family, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry
When you visit Wake Dental Care, you will experience a modern and relaxing environment in which you can expect the very best that dentistry has to offer. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with warm and personalized dental care. We will take the time to explain things and give you options regarding your course of recommended treatment. We strive daily to follow the "golden rule" in treating others like we would ourselves like to be treated. Don't take our word for it - read what our patients are saying about us in our review section - these reviews are independently certified through Demandforce.
Some benefits that set Wake Dental Care apart from other general dental offices include...
- A state-of-the-art, all digital, nearly paperless office on the cutting edge of technology.
- Dr. Bohn, Dr. Walker and Dr. Duruskys' combined 46+ years of experience in general family dental practice and their ability to perform advanced procedures like surgical implant placement and restoration, impacted wisdom tooth removal, root canal therapy, cosmetic smile makeovers, oral sedation, treatment of chronic facial pain, TMD and sleep apnea treatment and more.
- Our entire team's honest and sincere approach to treatment, where we aim to earn your trust through visual and verbal explanations. Your experience will be excellent from the time you first contact us through the end of your first appointment.
- We strive to "personalize" each patient's care and not make everyone fit the same mold. A great example of this follows: Dental x-rays are often overused by dental offices, whereby they are taken every year, on every patient, as x-rays are an additional revenue source. Although this may be necessary in high risk patients, our doctors will evaluate each patient's risk of dental decay, and generally speaking, most of our patients don't need checkup x-rays every year. We follow the ADA guidelines on x-ray exposures.
- Dr. Bohn, Dr. Walker and Dr. Durusky all use dental loupes (magnifiers) for every procedure and caries detector dye (caries = decay) for any procedure requiring caries removal. These are critical steps for performing high quality dentistry because if you can't see the problem, you can't address it properly. Our dental hygienists also use dental loupes to ensure thorough and gentle cleanings.
- Our personal guarantee that you will be pleased with the services rendered. Our team's goal is to exceed your expectations in every area, from excellent customer service to outstanding dental care.
- A gentle and relaxing atmosphere where we are serious about providing excellent clinical care, with fees that are average for the area to provide you with a great value in dental care.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Sealants & Fluoride
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Extractions (Simple & Complicated)
- Oral Sedation
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers (Lumineers)
- Dental Implants
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Nitrous Oxide
Wake Dental Care
3100 NC Highway 55, Suite 201
Cary, NC 27519
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org